Bore well COMBO submersible pump for 6” (150mm) bore well. Applicable for deep bore wells ( 500 to 1330 feet) with low water yield. When Compared to a regular 6”(150mm) bore well pumps , for a 1000 feet depth, HP required for a 6” bore well pump is minimum12.5hp( minimum water discharge is 110 LPM). But when the yield in the bore well is less than 70 LPM, this combo pump requires only 5 hp
- Pump designed and constructed with casing tube and with tie bolt to arrest whirling effect and thus increase the life of the pump.
- With low power, high head is achieved. 3hp -235 meters , 5hp-370 mts, 6hp-407 meters. Thus suitable for low yielding bore wells .
- Existing V6 motors can be used .
- Standardized spares engineered to perfection makes this pump a world class pump
- For pumping water from deep bore wells
- A regular 6” Bore well motor can be used as prime mover
- A low discharge 6” pump of 5hp can be used max up to a depth of 450 feet. But this combo pump of 5hp can used for a depth of 1300 feet. Thus savings in cost and power
- Existing 6” motor can be used with this pump
|Motor||140mm dia motor 3 hp to 7.5hp Three phase 415 Volts|
|Head Range||up to 407 meters Pumps 100mm (4”) submersible pump|
|Head||up to 407 meters (1330 feet)|
|Discharge||up 540 LPM|
|Power||3hp to 7.5hp (5.5kw)|