GEECO PUMPS driven by quality since 1954 formerly known as The General Engineering Company was founded by Shri J.D.Balakrishna Naidu.
In the beginning, the company served as a service industry doing repair works of Oil engines and other industrial machineries. The company’s growth and engineering experiences propelled itself to start manufacturing Belt driven pumps for oil engines ,then Induction motors and Centrifugal pumps. Later to fulfill the market requirements and demands, Mono block pumps followed by submersible pumps were manufactured in the brand name “GEECO”.
On April 1st 2015, the company name was changed as GEECO PUMPS successfully completing 62 years of Engineering Innovation.
Geeco Pumps has its own marketing wing with Sales and service branches in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and dealer network all over India to serve the people of the nation efficiently at their reach.
The company has fully equipped modern factory with advance machines and automation systems. We at GEECO PUMPS do continuous R&D to produce energy efficient and high performance motors and pumps with the lowest life cycle cost to its users considering the real-time feedbacks and field conditions.
The company has obtained several certifications for its quality and systems like BIS, BEE and ISO. At present the company holds certifications for BIS IS: 8034 and IS:14220. Bureau of Energy certification ( BEE) with 5 star and 4 star ratings for most of its products.
The company has also obtained ISO:9001 for its Quality Management Systems.
We strive for ‘excellence’ by providing Quality products & services that best satisfies the
requirements of our Customers and continuously improve quality, reliability & service with the
help of an effective Quality Management System, encompassing all statutory, regulatory, health, safety & environment requirements at our work place
- Continuous improving trend of Customer Requirements
- Continuous improvement in ‘on-time delivery’ of products as per customer requirements
- Saving power in manufacturing process and minimize CO2 emissions Adherence to applicable statutory & regulatory requirements.
- Adherence to environment, health & safety requirements at workplace .
- Constantly monitor suppliers’ quality and guide them in improvements .
- Respect Customers feedback and improve product efficiency to minimize CO2 emission